• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Golden Age and Silver Age Plethora

58 posts in this topic

I'm going to be listing quite a bit of low/mid range comics in silver and gold. Mainly gold. Some really cool and interesting comics. I will gladly accept any returns if you are not happy. I will only ship international and to Canada to known members. I require delivery confirmation on everything and insurance above $75.

Shipping 1-5 comics $5.00 above...what it costs me. Shipping to Canada and international extra of course.

This will be a really cool thread with a great variety. (Also will be some Bakers, of course)

:takeit: Trumps.

I will accept check, MO, or Paypal...I would prefer for you to pay Paypal personal to avoid fees.

Thanks!

First up is Alice 10. This is a really bizarre cover and of course the interior stories are just as weird but then again didn't they say that Carroll was on some thing when he wrote Alice In Wonderland?

A VG on Heritage in 2008 went for around $80

Pricing this one at $40

Has tape on both staple areas on inside back cover. Cover is held together by both staples probably due to the tape There are some pencil marks on the back page interior cover also crossword/puzzle are filled out in pencil. One of the interior page panel has pencil markerings in image. This is for sure just a reader copy PQ is cream. Some staining to a couple of the interior pages can be seen in picture does not go through out the whole book.

G+ due to some of the pencil markings in the interior…a reader copy.

img520.jpg

img521.jpg

img522.jpg

img524.jpg

alice.jpg

Teen Age Temptations 7. Baker cover and art, really great story "I married a bigamist" $40 writing to cover off white cream PQ mild tanning to inside covers . Chip sealed on corner? 1/2 inch spine tear on bottom . Slight staple pull on both staples but still held together.

img518.jpg

img519.jpg

Hi Jinx 2 off white/cream PQ, VG+, crease running half way through cover center, hole in cover near baby elephant trunk, small pushed in imprint below baby bottle

$25

img500.jpg

img501.jpg