• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Golden Age and Silver Age Plethora

58 posts in this topic

Low grade beater reader copy $15. Interesting story about a "wolf gal" looking for love and who loves to eat raw flesh. Cover detached and split in various area...a true beater gem..beat but complete.

img473-1.jpg

img474-1.jpg

Teen Age Romances 21 G. All Baker, difficult issue to get. Mouse chew top corner , chipping through out spine. In centerfold, top staple not going all the way through. Magazine size reader copy. Cream PQ $40

img469-1.jpg

img470.jpg

Classic cover difficult to find $100. The Cinderella Love series normally commands a premium. Believe me, I've paid the premiums on this series :)

Minor spine roll. The front of the cover does not go all the way to the edge of the paper. VG-. Staple pull bottom staple. Couple of small pieces of tape on bottom interior cover to seal a couple of small tears to edge. Some staining blotches to interior pages to first few pages on the outer edge of the pages. Has nice color to cover.

img489.jpg

img490.jpg

Anchors Andrews G+ "topless cover" small piece of tape on cover for no reason, name on cover, off white/cream PQ, two small ink dots on ladies.

$20

img516.jpg

img517.jpg

:takeit:

Thank you! More listings tonight :)

Anchors Andrews G+ "topless cover" small piece of tape on cover for no reason, name on cover, off white/cream PQ, two small ink dots on ladies.

$20

img516.jpg

img517.jpg

"These native chicks are real hepcats". The book is worth twice what you paid just for that cover quote.

$20

img516.jpg

img517.jpg

"These native chicks are real hepcats". The book is worth twice what you paid just for that cover quote.

I also think it's an underrated cover as well.

This is for two trade reprints. Postage what it costs me. I'm thinking around $7

$12 for both

Plastic Man 80 page giant VF/NM

America's Greatest 7

F B/W reprint

IMG_6558.jpg

I also have these, if you want to see a scan PM me.

Airboy G-/Fair V.10 #2 March 1953 spine splitting $5

Betty and Veronica 37 G $7

moisture damage to spine

Herbie 116 G $2

Herbie 19 Fair $2