• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1950's Gnome Press Conan Hardcover Set

11 posts in this topic

Hello all.

Today I have 5 of the 7 Gnome Press Conan books up for sale. These are all pretty books, with some dust jacket wear. Pages are all nice, with some minor edge tanning possible, but all supple. I don't know how to grade books, but I would call these average collectible copies. Not super high grade, but not readers either. If you have specific questions, just let me know.

Conan The Conqueror 1950

The Sword of Conan 1952

King Conan 1953

The Comig of Conan 1953

Tales of Conan 1955

I would rather not break up the set, but if you are dying for one, PM me.

The price is $595 delivered in the USA. If you have ever tried to buy these, you will know that is a sweet price, offered up to my fellow Conan loving boardies!

I have owned multiples of most of these books over the years. From what I see yours are nicer than most. The price your asking is amazing for what your getting!

Good luck man!!

Sweet set!!

I would suggest PMing TupennyConan about these. I don't know if these are the ones he is looking for or not, but he is a huge REH guy.

I am pretty sure he has the whole set, but I could be mistaken. Thanks!

Yes - he has my old set. lol