• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FANTASTIC FOUR #5, 6, 9, 16 & 21 - new prices and lot broken up**

20 posts in this topic

Re-listing FF #5 with some better scans. New scanner stinks; went back to my good 'ol Canon IDE. Anyways, I'm also adding FF 6, 9, 16 and 21 for a nice little lot of books. Payment by PayPal personal or snail-mail a check/money order. Grades as follows:

FF 5 2.0 with 4" spine split to bottom of spine. Cover detached at bottom staple, attached at top staple. Nice OW/W paper! Decent lower grade copy. SOLD!

FF #6 1.5 with taped spine and taped large tear across center of cover near Doom. Despite banged up shape, the paper is real decent OW. $75

FF #9 1.0 with tape and lots 'o wear. Beat but complete with supple OW pages. $45

FF #16 8.0 - Pence copy- OW/W paper. Book looks even nicer than assigned grade but is miscut along right edge. Beautiful book. SOLD

FF #21 5.5 OW/W pages. Just some light general wear along spine and edges. Ink name on front and back covers. Tight book. $50

ff21fn-oww2.jpg

They ask SPECIFICALLY on the cover "Don't dare reveal his true identity after reading this tale" and then some jerkweed goes and reveals his identity right on the cover! :frustrated: You should have added a SPOILER tag because to be honest this ruins it for me. Now that I think about it, it wouldn't happen to be Roy from the boards here would it? hm

ff21fn-oww2.jpg

They ask SPECIFICALLY on the cover "Don't dare reveal his true identity after reading this tale" and then some jerkweed goes and reveals his identity right on the cover! :frustrated: You should have added a SPOILER tag because to be honest this ruins it for me. Now that I think about it, it wouldn't happen to be Roy from the boards here would it? hm

BUSTED!