• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big Sale--GA, SA, BA, at least 60 books. Adding books Sunday!

135 posts in this topic

How about another classic grey tone? Brave and the Bold 44, sixth Hawkman by Kubert. Looks like a Fine but it has two quarter sized moisture stains (one lower right front, the other on the back). Also the paper around the bottom staple is torn so that it's hanging on by the piece that's under the staple, if that makes sense. Still tightly attached though.

I'll call this one a 4.0. Guide $50, my price $28.

BB44.jpg

Nice copy of Spectre 3. The main defects are some soft corners. The line coming from the upper staple is not a crease or scratch, but a printing defect. Call it 7.5. Great Adams cover and interior art!

Guide $54, my price $27.

Spectre3-1.jpg

Legion of Superheros 2, 5.0, faint 4" crease lower right that isn't visible in the scan. Guide $5, my price $2.:news: SOLD!

Legion2.jpg

Space War 3, nice copy, 7.5, dust shadow on back and small tear at staple. Flat, tight, glossy. Guide $42, my price $18.

SpaceWar3.jpg

Superman 237, classic Adams cover. 5.0, looks a little better but it has 2 light moisture stains at the two corners of the cover. :(

Guide $10, my price $5.

Supes237.jpg

Nice shiny copy of FF 69. Some weakness at the upper left corner and a little wear at the staples. 7.5. Guide $45, my price $25.

FF69.jpg

FF 61, 6.0. Soft upper left corner. Silver Surfer appearance, and see if you can spot a cameo by your friendly neighborhood spiderman! Guide $24, my price $14.

FF61-1.jpg

Okay, let's switch it up...I'm going to list a few CA X-men just to see what happens.

First up is X-men 247, 9.2 or higher. $5.

Xmen247.jpg

Okay, back to our regularly scheduled thread...

Showcase 91. First appearance of Manhunter 2070. Never heard of him? There's a reason. Nice copy though, 6.5 Guide $10, my price $5.

Showcase91-1.jpg

Space Family Robinson 12, 5.5, nice copy but note 3 tears along bottom. If you've never read one of these, it's a wonderful innocent series, well drawn by Spiegle. Guide $13, my price $3.

SFR12.jpg

:takeit: