• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is This The Real Deal?

79 posts in this topic

lol

I may go over to take a look. I've always wanted a copy of that book just for the sake of it, but it's not a book I'd drop big money on so this one looks like a winner if he'll split it out. An Iron Fist #14 would be nice as well.

Bring him a beer or two. If he wont deal, kick him in the nutz.

:jokealert:

DRX

lol

I may go over to take a look. I've always wanted a copy of that book just for the sake of it, but it's not a book I'd drop big money on so this one looks like a winner if he'll split it out. An Iron Fist #14 would be nice as well.

DRX

:roflmao: Thats great

lol

DRX

Gav is not violent :foryou:

lol

DRX

Great business sense (thumbs u

Looks like a good deal assuming the MVS is there on the Hulk 181. If he won't split up the lot maybe take the Wolverine ('88) run and throw it on eBay. You'll probably recoup a quick $150-$200 that way anyway.

Looks like a good deal assuming the MVS is there on the Hulk 181. If he won't split up the lot maybe take the Wolverine ('88) run and throw it on eBay. You'll probably recoup a quick $150-$200 that way anyway.

You would make your money back and still have the IH 181 and IF 14,win win. (thumbs u