• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One more book..Bat 227 8.5 ! Reduced !

24 posts in this topic

Hey guys, the ASM didnt sell on ebay so I'm trying to sell it here at a STEAL price, also added 2 more books.

FREE Shipping to lower 48 States, International please pay the difference.

:takeit: Rules, PM's welcomed, and reasonable offers !

Green Lantern #76 CGC 8.0 OW Pages - SOLD

006-1.jpg

Batman #227 CGC 8.5 OW-CR Pages - $215 shipped

004-1.jpg

ASM #4 CGC 4.5 OS Pages - SOLD

cc320-1.jpg

hey guys, sorry I just got in from a family ordeal. As you can see or search I haven't posted in a few days, and I just got back a few days ago. I'm sure a few people here can vouch for me, my buyings and deals and In no way here to rip anyone off.

Recently I Pmed Rube11 for his FF60 9.4 I believe last week. I pmed him that if he took payment by this friday which is today, I would pick up the book. The time stamp was somewhere late in the past 10 pm. I recieved his PM back saying "okay, friday is okay with me" a few minutes later, so I left it at that and went to bed. Later that morning I heard news that my grandman was doing very well so I had to fly out to texas to take care of some family issues. I haven't returned back since 2 days ago, and havent been on the computer.

To me Family comes first and my hobbies are very very last priority. I never agreed to buying that book, just asked him if he can wait till friday then I would pick it up. I wasn't sure if he had other buyers lined up. I never said "ill take it on the boards, just if friday is okay to pay if I ended up agreeing to it.

But, if that entitles me pay for the book, not a problem at all, and I'll finish the agreement. Like I said right now, I'd rather get my situation with my family straighten up, and I love this forum, I'd hate to get it like this, thank you

chris

Ridiculous explanation. Not even worth me explaining how ridiculous this explanation is.

Hi, if you think it is, no problem at all, that is your opinion. I have already PM'ed rube11 and I will buy the book today and honor my agreement via PM.

Ridiculous explanation. Not even worth me explaining how ridiculous this explanation is.

Hi, if you think it is, no problem at all, that is your opinion. I have already PM'ed rube11 and I will buy the book today and honor my agreement via PM.

How bout a Ridiculously low price on the Batman 227 :makepoint:

How bout a Ridiculously low price on the Batman 227 :makepoint:

lol now your pushing it......maybe..depends on how I feel... (thumbs u