• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The BIG sell off!

21 posts in this topic

To make way for a recent (large shocked.gif) purchase, I am selling offf some of my recent additions. I may even make a loss on some off them. but hopefully not too much 893whatthe.gif.

Anyway, items will include:

Sub-Mariner #1 CGC 9.8 OW

Fantastic Four #1 CGC 2.5 (taped)

Amazing Spider-Man #33 CGC 9.4

These are advanced listing to begin this evening. By the end of the day I may add another few including graded copies of Tales to Astonish #27 Superman #1 (coverless), and maybe even those Horrifics that have caused a lot of interest recently!

WATCH THIS SPACE! thumbsup2.gif

Right, the FF starts in 5 minutes, then the other 2 at 15 minute intervals after that!

My scanner has just packed up (literally) 893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif So will not be listing the Horrifics today, but will unfortunately have to do so as soon as possible.

The other issues are a couple of days late, but will be up too.

Shill if ya hear me!

Looks like you're selling your Subby #1 short...label seems to read something other than "offwhite" pages, is it "offwhite to white" or "cream to offwhite"? Can't tell from the tiny scan.

After several question, I wil add for forum members:

Large scans are available on request, but only larger scans of the ones in the listings as my scanner packed up last night mad.gif

Buy price on the FF#1 and Subby #1 are $1500 each, deals can be made! (especially if you want to take both grin.gif)

K