• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steranko Caps - Silver/Bronze DC War - Detectives - Mixed Others!

43 posts in this topic

I won't be around for the VCC next weekend due to the NY Wizard Comic Con, so I'm going to put up a sales thread now instead. First I'll Take It in the thread or by PM wins the item; feel free to PM any offers but a straight I'll Take It trumps any negotiated price until the deal is finalized.

Shipping will be any way you like it; my post office permits media mail for comics and I've never had any trouble using that method in 10 years of doing so. Priority Mail, boxed shipping, etc. available upon request as well. All items will ship with Delivery Confirmation to confirm receipt. Any foreign bidders are welcome; items will likely ship in the flat rate envelopes for $14.00 (up to six or seven comics per envelope). Returns are always accepted. Feel free to make any offers via PM.

Up first:

Captain America 105 - Very Fine (8.0) tiny top edge creasing, minor blunted spine corners:

$12.00 :news:SOLD!!

th_File3736.jpgth_File3737.jpg

Up next, mid-grade Marvel Bronze Age books.

Any of these for $2.00 each:

Hulk 148 Fine -

Hulk 203 Fine

Conan 53 Fine

Conan 55 Fine +

Marvel Feature 5 - Red Sonja Fine/Very Fine

Red Sonja 2 Fine/Very Fine

Thor 244 Fine -

Son of Satan 2 Very Fine -

Super-Villain Team Up 7 Fine/Very Fine

Super-Villain Team Up 8 Fine/Very Fine

th_File3738.jpgth_File3739.jpgth_File3740.jpgth_File3741.jpg

th_File3742.jpgth_File3743.jpgth_File3744.jpgth_File3745.jpg

th_File3746.jpgth_File3747.jpgth_File3748.jpgth_File3749.jpg

Flash 214 - Fine condition. Also known as DC 100 Page Super Spectacular DC-11 100 page giant squarebound issue with an up to then unpublished Golden Age Flash story. Some color loss upper right corner back cover.

$8 :news:SOLD!!

th_File3769.jpgth_File3770.jpg