• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How about a super nice high grade Avengers lot for sale? *Thread Closed*

26 posts in this topic

i would be interested in the AV 55 if it comes back with the PC designation. (thumbs u

I'm not going to resub it as it stands, since the only "proof" that I had is likely lost. Unless Arex pulls a rabbit out of his hat and finds a scan of it in its previous incarnation, I won't be sending it back in.

It is what it is: the Pac Coast copy. The lack of a notation on the label won't change that.

- The Avengers # 55 is the Pacific Coast copy. It was purchased raw from Nik this summer and submitted with its old label. CGC misplaced the label, and has refused to revisit the issue and give it the PC designation.

:mad:

That book came from me that I sold to Nik as a cracked out 9.2. He did a straight resub and the book came back a 9.4. I had it and it was an old label 9.2.

I bought the book from Brad, Redhook, several years ago and then the book went directly to Nik.

George, if I can help you get the book labeled, correctly, as a Pac Coast, please let me know.

There is a unique printing occurence that I can use to verify.

Arex, I found your old sales thread from '06 when you sold the book. At the time, you said it was a cracked-out 9.0. Unfortunately, the scan was no longer there.

- The Avengers # 55 is the Pacific Coast copy. It was purchased raw from Nik this summer and submitted with its old label. CGC misplaced the label, and has refused to revisit the issue and give it the PC designation.

:mad:

That book came from me that I sold to Nik as a cracked out 9.2. He did a straight resub and the book came back a 9.4. I had it and it was an old label 9.2.

I bought the book from Brad, Redhook, several years ago and then the book went directly to Nik.

George, if I can help you get the book labeled, correctly, as a Pac Coast, please let me know.

There is a unique printing occurence that I can use to verify.

Arex, I found your old sales thread from '06 when you sold the book. At the time, you said it was a cracked-out 9.0. Unfortunately, the scan was no longer there.

That would be correct. The old style label I submitted with the book was for a 9.0.

A gentle pressing later, and its a 9.4. :P

Okay, how about I get some PMs from individuals serious about certain issues (meaning ready to buy at reasonable, at or near GPA type prices), and I'll consider breaking up the run if the demand seems to be there.

PM sent earlier Jive. I don't have access to GPA so will take your word for it. (thumbs u

If you're going to break up the set that is.

I'm going to be breaking up the run at some point, so for all intents and purposes, the thread is closed. You can PM me if you have an interest in specific issues, otherwise, they'll be listed in a new thread (along with a lot of other books) soon.