• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS-High grade bronze X-Men and more New dealer stock CLOSED

66 posts in this topic

Most of these books are at least 9.4/9.6 with some able to be pressed higher. Some are already in 9.8 range, high grade unread dealer stock. They all have White pages, and great gloss and color. I am accepting Pay Pal shipping is $5.00 boxed up to 1 lbs in USA, and $8.00 up to 2 lbs. I will use a flat rate box for larger orders. I will be listing about 40 books over next few days.

I have not sold very much here in last year, but have a lot in past. All books are 100% satifaction guarantied returnable. All books will be shipped in new Mylar 2's with full backs.

First :takeit: wins in pm or thread by date/time stamp

beautiful set of books. Too bad CGC didn't finish grading my set because if any of my bronze x-men come back less than a 9.2, I would have trade up to yours!

Thank you, I have another stack going to CGC with some shots at 9.9's some real pretty books. These are all that would need pressing to make the 9.8 range if possible a couple are there now and you will see them, but if there was any question they didn't make the CGC pile.

Paul