• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daredevil #7- What's up with all the copies?

18 posts in this topic

What's up with all the DD #7 lately?

There's one on ComicLink (ericc123) in CGC VF/NM and there is one each on eBay in CGC VF,VF+ and VF/NM (which ericc123 is bidding on probably to boost the sale price). grin.gif

27_laughing.gif

How about strange tales 97? There are 6 8.0's at the top of the census, and I've seen 5 of them for sale in the last few months.

That book (IMO) is a grossly overrated book. That's probably why it's for sale so much.

At least DD #7 is actually a great looking cover and is the first red sostume. Plus it is the only dark cover of the first 9 issues so it's the hardest to get in grade.

Oh, I'm not comparing the two, DD #7 is a minor key and I would say, one of the 20 best Marvel covers from the silver age, and the prototype issues arent really keys at all. I just happen to have a ST 97 because, well, thats what I collect. It just seemed a bit odd to me that basically the whole top end of the pop on that book went to market at about the same time. A speculator hoarding?

Hey congrats on picking up your Daredevil #7 VF/NM on ebay! wink.gif you got yours for alot less than I sold mine for 27_laughing.gif. I was actually bidding on it because I figured if I could sell mine for $925 and pick that copy up at say $500 I would be making out. Oh well glad someone who really wanted a copy got it smile.gif

Eric

Thanks.

It is definitely a book I wanted. I just hope when I get it in my hands, I feel that it's a strictly graded copy (hard to tell from the digital camera scan).

I thought you did well with your sale. Obviously, I used that as somewhat of a basis for what I might be willing to pay.

The DD #7 do seem to be coming out of the woodwork. I would be surprised if the Light Tan to Off-White copy sells for more than $500.00. To me, that copy should be comparable to a VF copy at best.

That's a great pick-up. Obviously, if I hadn't won mine the day before I would have been bidding on this one. I thought I got a reasonable price, but I think you got a great price.

It seems like you and me are putting together a nice DD collection.

I'm have a lot of trouble finding issues 12-19 in CGC VF/NM. You wouldn't have any doubles, would you?

The DD #7 CGC 8.0 OW pages ended at $457.

$480 is not so bad for my CGC 8.5 VF+ OWW pages copy...

I definitely think you got the best deal.

You probably got the best deal because the seller was in Europe (as you are). cloud9.gif

Right. It was one of the reason i want this book so much:

Seller lives in U.K., auction was in $, no duties fees... The book cost me about 400 euros, fast shipping & insurance included.

Now the question is: WHO WANT TO TRADE MY AVENGERS #4 CGC VF 8.0 WITH A DAREDEVIL #1 CGC ?.? !?! tongue.gif