• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Question Regarding CGC-SS Books

4 posts in this topic

Has anyone found that these books are in higher demand than those which are unsigned? I have a pile of these from Cons which were signed by artists with the CGC rep present...I'm just wondering if there is a premeium for such books?

It depends who signs it and what issues are slabbed. Take a look at Stan Lee Signature series (unbelievable). The premium on other issues has been similar to the blue universal label or even less at times (sometimes more) but the signature series cost much more to get slabbed than the universal so it might not be worth it if you are looking to make a profit. It is mainly for the special collector who wants the autograph (again the artist and writer and his or her popularity). I personally enjoy the signature series. Let me know what you have and are selling.