• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Human Torch #13, #17, #29 low grade

10 posts in this topic

Hey all - I'll start with 3 books on this thread and may add more as I go. These are all part of the same original owner collection (my dad) as the other books I've posted, but these were when he was a bit younger so they got read and enjoyed thoroughly. All prices include priority shipping, insurance, packaging, PayPal fees, and any other expense you can think of. I'll throw a $5 jamba juice card in as well if you like.

First :takeit: gets it but please PM with any questions - happy to answer. I am providing as much information as I can about each book but can provide more or take extra pics if you like.

First up is Human Torch #13. Great cover. Cover is detached and the spine is split pretty wide for the bottom 2". CF and a single other middle page are loose. They look like they go together but it's one wrap and one other single page (6 page numbers all together). I assume that's just how this one was printed?

Book is complete and pages are supple.

$425

HumanTorch13-1.jpg

HumanTorch13BC.jpg

HT13IFC.jpg

HT13CF.jpg

HT13IBC.jpg

Human Torch 13, 17, and 29 :takeit: as per PM, thanks so much, Dan...!

Nice pick up Sharon, great books (worship)

Thanks, Mike:)

Dan is very nice to work with.

I'm very happy with his new buyer friendly payment options and I highly recommend him to anyone interested in his books. (thumbs u

I can't wait for mine to arrive