• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Third Signature Series sketch opportunity with Anthony Castrillo!

823 posts in this topic

I was bummed.But i told my wife that when we have a new baby, ill film it twice,no one will know the difference.lol

And i did manage to burn those items,i didnt remember if i did or didnt but found them this week.But i did learn my lesson and have bought an external drive for back-up.

Oh and DrWatson,your book is done and will ship out this week,once i get the scanner issue resolved ill post it.

mac

I was bummed.But i told my wife that when we have a new baby, ill film it twice,no one will know the difference.lol

And i did manage to burn those items,i didnt remember if i did or didnt but found them this week.But i did learn my lesson and have bought an external drive for back-up.

Oh and DrWatson,your book is done and will ship out this week,once i get the scanner issue resolved ill post it.

mac

Mine, too? :wishluck:

mac

You don't get one.

mac

You don't get one.

:cry:

mac

You don't get one.

That's right....you get TWO!! :whee:

mac

You don't get one.

Looks like I get nothing and like it, Spalding.

mac

You don't get one.

caddyshack_doody.jpg

mac

You don't get one.

Told you so.

Here are the files i did manage t save before i lost Photoshop 7. My scanner driver wont work with Creative Suite 2 and my HD wont install PS 7 so scanning may be a third party software option( which sucks since its a 1 step process turned into 3),Anyway books done and ready to ship, If i can bite the bullet and get them scanned at Kinkos I will( 3 bucks a scan).Im waiting on Wolverines owner to give me the go ahead on the cover and ill have it done before the post office closes.And the scratches and color saturation are on the scanner not the books.

f_13ef6mf9f3m_3abe1f6.jpg

[f_13ef6mf9f4m_216c853.jpg

f_13ef6mf9f5m_fca1899.jpg

f_13ef6mf9f6m_49f4dc3.jpg

f_13ef6mf9f7m_b959060.jpg