• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Gerber Photo-Journal Guides Vol 1 & 2 SOLD

12 posts in this topic

BOOKS ARE SOLD

For Sale are the two Gerber Photo Guides Vol 1 & 2. If you ever wondered about the Gerber scale or rarity this is what everyone is referring to. There are over 21,000 photos of Golden Age covers (with a few missing) with a rating scale of 1-10 on rarity. Lots of other information on comic collecting and Pedigrees etc.

These are Mint books with Near Mint+ dust jackets. No creases, tears or rub marks at all.

Price is $120 shipped within the U.S. Canada and Overseas would be $40-60 shipping added depending on country.

BOOKS ARE SOLD

guide1.jpg

guide2.jpg

Now that this set has sold, and I won't be stepping on the seller's toes, I am pretty sure I can get a couple of sets in this same price range if anyone needs the hookup.

Best,

C

Congrats, I actually sold mu copies last year to a board member. I just realized that the buyer was Cap Freak. :eek:

Mine went to Ciorac. My buyer is better than yours. :baiting::grin:

You got me there but Ciorac got the short end of the stick from a buyers standpoint. :baiting::grin:

OH SNAP! I walked right into that one. lol