• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question regarding slabs and obese comics

3 posts in this topic

Possibly not the most suitable corner of the forum to be asking boring tidbits like this, but oh well. I'm sitting with a bunch of candidates for slabbing, but new as I am to this I was wondering what the limmits are on the CGC holders - how thick a comic can one expect to get slabbed? Some of these Norwegian issues are obese, but I'd still like to see em nice and shiny behind a wall of plastic. :cloud9:

Also, I realize CGC do not accept Treassury Sized books, whatever that is (we dun got those, and I have zero in my collection). Over here we have this quite common "Album" format tho, glued backs and magazine sized or slightly larger - and thicker. They meassure aprox 25x21cm, aprox 0.5 - 0.8 cm thick.Fat chanse of getting those slabbed I guess? If I owned a magazine slab I'd check myselfe, and for all I know the info is already out there I'm just not seeing it on the CGC site. :makepoint:(shrug)