• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CINCINNATI Comic/Anime Convention..anyone been to this thing?

13 posts in this topic

Long story short I haven't been to a con in close to 20 years. Don't know what to expect. Not an autograph seeker. Not interested in meeting any of the invitees or getting sketches or anything like that. I simply want to go buy some Golden Age books. Would be nice to meet some boardies if there are any around.

I can't seem to find a list of dealers that will be in attendance and have no idea if there will even be a decent GA selection. The LCS nearest me has about 30 GA books so i'm not getting my hopes up.

Anybody have experience with this con? Know where I can find a list of dealers that are attending that may shed some light on whether or not there will be a healthy amount of GA?

thanks,

Mike

here is the dealers list so far

Mike Bray comics

comic city

fright night film fest

Wes tillander

pirate

robert mcnish

quantum comics

fearless reader

bell,books, and more

clifton comics

only 10 tables left

6ft on the wall or 8 ft in the middle

hurry hurry before there gone

tony moore(walking dead)

samatha newark(voice of jem)

david mack (kabuki) who is giving away a kabuki issues to everyone who shows up for free while they last!

Mark Kidwell (image comics)

rd hall(heroes)

Mike nicolosi(voice of clown from spawn animated series only 3 app anywhere)

Nov 7-8

Comic and anime show

Radission hotel on the riverfront

Sat 10-5 Sun 11-4

comics, toys, autographs,star wars. star trek, anime, cos play, swords, posters and more

all for $5 a day

vip package for $40 gets 2 day pass, breakfast with the guest, david mack tpb, san diegp exclusive eric powell book

david mack(kabuki)

tony moore(walking dead)

samatha newark and patricia albright from jem and the holograms rare app. togehter

mike nicolsoi(voice of the clown from spawn the animated series)

Rd hall (NBC heroes)

mark kidwell(Image comics)

$300 door prize on sat. prize for best cosplay outfit

come support a new show and help us make it grow

more info

www.comiccitytn.com