• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men #100 available - 9.2 ow/w

13 posts in this topic

OK....let's get some real action going prior to the VCC (I don't know how to set up a booth). :blush:

Green Lantern #76 CGC 8.5 White pages.

Cert # 0608892001

I don't have a scanner, but can provide pics (tomorrow, once the woman gets home and tells me where the camera cable is).

The history of the book, as I know it, is this:

Book was purchased Raw at B'more Con 2004 by Foolkiller from Superworld. Brian subbed it and I picked it up in a trade with him at Philly 2005.

Book has slight miswrap that starts at top at about 1/8" or and goes down, nearly disappearing at the bottom (if a book was perfectly centered, it would be unifiorm all the way thru as it appears at the bottom).

There is a small, outside possibility that the book could be pressed to 9.0. But I have not spoken to any of the "experts" regarding that.

So, we'll just say it is a very well-presenting, strong 8.5 with White pages.

$900 shipped

I'll thrown in a nice VF-/VF GL #86 with the purchase. Price is slightly aggressive, but $200 less than the Comiclink sale, and only $50 more than latest GPA sale (which didn't come with the freebie drug-book).

OK....let's try another one...

X-Men #100 - CGC 9.2 OW/W

CGC # 0087624001

$150 shipped (US)

I'll throw in a NM raw copy of X-men #143.

Offers accepted. But resevre the right to pwn your cheap arse. Nothing personal. :D