• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM WBN XMEN IRON FIST 14 HG Silver & Bronze Have a Look

45 posts in this topic

Hulk #182 CGC 9.4 White Page. book speaks for itself. My copy for the last 15 years. $280

sc00779a59.jpg

PM sent. Thanks.

:takeit:

:cry: i dont usually check threads if they look like all spidey threads lol

Great pick up Manuel :applause:

Pat,

Thank you and thanks to Andre I am able to purchase this book. I wanted a copy of this book with a nicely aligned cover as most of the copies, raw and otherwise, I have seen have terrible alignment and the 9.6 copies with nice alignment are far too expensive for my taste. Of course, the white pages on this copy is very nice (i.e., excellent!) as well.

Pat,

Thank you and thanks to Andre I am able to purchase this book. I wanted a copy of this book with a nicely aligned cover as most of the copies, raw and otherwise, I have seen have terrible alignment and the 9.6 copies with nice alignment are far too expensive for my taste. Of course, the white pages on this copy is very nice (i.e., excellent!) as well.

I agree, its a beauty :cloud9:

Pat,

I agree, its a beauty :cloud9:

Open to offers. Thread will close this Friday, then there off to CLINK. Thanks