• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ultimate Fantastic Four 1-35, 47-50, 60 Variant! - Was $90 Now $80 Shipped

3 posts in this topic

This sale will feature a raw lot of 40 Ultimate Fantastic Four comics numbered 1-35, 47-50, and 60 Variant! Comics will come bagged and boarded, two to a bag. These comics are all conservatively graded at NM- to NM+ ( :gossip: most are really NM+ to NM/M) with the exception of #60 which I will call VF/NM due to a non color breaking bend at the top front left corner (of course I purchased it as NM in the exact same condition it is now). Asking price is only $80 for all 40 comics. Offered here before ebay in a week or so.

Usual rules, post unconditional :takeit: if you want it. Trades considered, so PM's are welcome (but with 3 kids plus work, I'm not in front of the computer a whole lot).

Payment by Check or Money Order or "no fee paypal" preferred, but I will also accept regular paypal at plus 3%.

Shipping via boxed Flat Rate Priority Mail within the US is included. Insurance is optional but additional and at the standard Post Office rates. I package very securely (the same way I want to receive comics). Other shipping options are available. Please inquire if the above doesn't suit you.

Shipping outside the US will be exact (minus $10) via boxed Priority mail, please inquire first or use shipping calculator from USPS website (it's expensive). Comics will be coming from Orlando, FL 32828.

uf4-1-20.jpg

uf4-21-35-47-50-60.jpg

uf4-60.jpg

Thanks for looking!