• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Modern Books back from CGC Onsite: Spidey, Deadpool, Haunt, more!

1 post in this topic

After SDCC, Pittsburgh, Long Beach, and Baltimore, I brought a bunch of books to the NY show for onsite grading. Lo and behold, they are ready, so here's a preview of what you'll see for sale in a few days:

* Ultimate Comics Spider-Man #1 Pitt Con Sketch 9.8 SIGNED by Stan Lee and Brian Bendis

* Amazing Spider-Man #300 Niagara Falls Variant 9.6 SIGNED by Stan Lee and Todd McFarlane

* Batman 612 Sketch 2nd print Variant 9.6 SIGNED by Jim Lee and Scott Williams

* Deadpool #54 CGC 9.6 SIGNED by (Jeanty, Palmiotti, and Buddy Scalera)

* Deadpool #55 CGC 9.8 SIGNED by (Tim Bradstreet, Jeanty, Palmiotti, and Buddy Scalera)

* Ekos Preview Pittsburgh Con Variant 9.6 SIGNED by Geoff Johns and Peter Steigerwald

* GI Joe Special #1 9.2 SIGNED by Stan Lee, Todd McFarlane, and Larry Hama

* Haunt #1 Todd McFarlane 1:100 Retailer Sketch Variant 9.6 SIGNED by Todd McFarlane, Robert Kirkman, and Ryan Ottley

* Haunt #1 UK Variant 9.8 SIGNED by Robert Kirkman and Ryan Ottley

* Haunt #1 Greg Capullo 1:50 Retailer Sketch Variant 9.6 SIGNED by Robert Kirkman and Ryan Ottley

* Infinite Crisis #1 Jim Lee Retailer Var 9.4 SIGNED by Geoff Johns, Jim Lee, and Scott Williams

* New Mutants #98 9.6 SIGNED by Rob Liefeld

* Punisher Kills the Marvel Universe (1st print) 9.4 SIGNED by Doug Braithewrathe

PM me if you are interested, but I may not respond 'til Monday.

Joel