• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread closed

9 posts in this topic

Hi, this will run until 9PM CST tonight at which point they'll end up on Ebay. Shipping is $6 anywhere is the USA via FedEx Express saver. I will also ship to Canada but shipping rates will be higher. This guy takes it :takeit: PM offers will be looked at, but I am going to stand pretty firm on these prices. I don't mind taking my chances on Ebay but I would rather give people here first shot. Let the games begin...

Payment via Paypal please.

First up is Daredevil 158 9.6 white pages. A very sweet book and if it wasn't for my tastes going in different directions I wouldn't part with it. The last two GPA recorded sales have been $300 & $258 with a 12 month GPA of $235. MY price is $230.

daredevil158.jpg

Last up is MTU 53 9.4 OW/W old label. I recently upgraded to a 9.6 thanks to a fellow board member so it's time to sell off this one. 12 month GPA is $53, 90 day is $45, last sale is $40 which is my asking price: $40.

marvelteamup53.jpg

First up is Daredevil 158 9.6 white pages. A very sweet book and if it wasn't for my tastes going in different directions I wouldn't part with it. The last two GPA recorded sales have been $300 & $258 with a 12 month GPA of $235. MY price is $230.

daredevil158.jpg

sweet copy and price. :whee: