• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: UNCOVERED - The Hidden Art of the Girllie Pulps

133 posts in this topic

Rather than start a new thread, I'm just gonna pick up where this one left off... The massive Girlie pulps book is still available for 60.00 shipped.

I will be adding quite a few pulps, going the full range on price and condition. Something here for everyone! Trying to pay rent and some bills after a week of no work :( Shipping is 5.00 for up to 20.00 worth of books, after that it is free. Paypal preferred, offers welcome. :takeit: rules, but if an agreement is made in PM, that's all she wrote.

please-please-boy-sad-000383-large.gif have mercy on a poor pulpster, and buy like it's 1999!

:takeit: the $60 shipped Girlie Pulp Bible for the Eternal Tupenny Hoard. I ain't walkin away from 30,000 words @ that price. Thanks Cimm.

Rather than start a new thread, I'm just gonna pick up where this one left off... The massive Girlie pulps book is still available for 60.00 shipped.

I will be adding quite a few pulps, going the full range on price and condition. Something here for everyone! Trying to pay rent and some bills after a week of no work :( Shipping is 5.00 for up to 20.00 worth of books, after that it is free. Paypal preferred, offers welcome. :takeit: rules, but if an agreement is made in PM, that's all she wrote.

please-please-boy-sad-000383-large.gif have mercy on a poor pulpster, and buy like it's 1999!

Ill take the $60 shipped Girlie Pulp Bible for the Eternal Tupenny Hoard. I ain't walkin away from 30,000 words @ that price. Thanks Cimm.

Sold! Thanks, Tupenny!