• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TINLEY PARK COMIC SHOW

7 posts in this topic

Theres a show this Saturday at the Tinley Park Expo Center. 18501 South Harlem Ave, in Tinley Park Ill. Hours are 9-4. Tinley Park is about 45 minutes south of Chicago.

DRX

Looking forward to seeing some other boardies there ... and hopefully squeezing some of their hard-earned cash from them (thumbs u
'

That sounds like your going to have a table set up. I love 50% off boxes. :banana:

DRX

Looking forward to seeing some other boardies there ... and hopefully squeezing some of their hard-earned cash from them (thumbs u

Whos got money (shrug) ? Howza bout more comics to add to your stash Michael?!? :grin::idea:

Whos got money (shrug) ? Howza bout more comics to add to your stash Michael?!? :grin::idea:

That would kinda defeat the purpose of setting up - to make money, not spend it :grin:

I'm sure I won't be able to stay away from your stash, though :tonofbricks: