• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Star Wars - Fan Days - Dallas, TX - Oct. 24-25

6 posts in this topic

So my wife just informed me that she, I, and the baby are going up to Dallas to visit a friend and to attend a Star Wars Fan Days event. Anyone been to one of these? Any idea what to expect?

Any Star Wars Comics for sale there? (Yes, this is comic related).

http://www.scifiexpo.com/DCC/fandaysIII.html

Yes, I've either set-up or gone to these since about 1991 or 1992.

Expect a big crowd this time. Adam Hughes will be impossible to get. Hayden from Heroes will be impossible also as only the VIP tickets will even have a chance and she's only there on Saturday.

Anthony Daniels will be there including the entire voice cast of the Clone Wars cartoon.

Should be a fun event. A couple of board members will be there as well.

I'll be out of town (see other thread)

Hayden from Heroes will be impossible also as only the VIP tickets will even have a chance and she's only there on Saturday.

Are you sure it's really Hayden from Heroes and not Hayden Christensen who played Anakin from Episodes 2 and 3.

:)

Hayden Panettiere will not be there...for those who wanted to meet her

10/14/09 Hayden Panettiere

Hayden’s agency has informed us that due to recent rain in CA, Hayden’s exterior filming schedule for Heroes has been rescheduled for pickups over the next couple of weekends and she is no longer available to travel to Fan Days. We hope to have Hayden appear with us in 2010 at one our our upcoming events!