• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers 4 3.0/3.5 Closed Ebay Bound!

3 posts in this topic

Hi Guys I picked this up on Craigslist tonight and here it is!It looks like a nice little copy and is complete with nothing cut out. :takeit: Rules the day Price is 310.00 shipped and payment thru Paypal discount for check, Money order or personel account payment thru Paypal.Thanks,David,Davidking623

Image Hosting by Vendio

Click to View Image Album

Image Hosting by Vendio

Click to View Image Album

00620e26

Over 100,000,000 served. Get FREE counters from Vendio today!

Smart Services for Smart Sellers

More than just a pretty picture. Try Vendio Image Hosting.

Nice Craigslist score. Maybe there is hope after all...

My Mom used to tell me to try Craigslist all the time and I really never believed it would really work out so for 6-7 years I never investigated it ever.I bought a Plasma TV 42 inch for a rock bottum price at Walmart in 2007 and didnt have any luck selling it on Ebay so I thought well Mom keeps talking about craigslist so I tried it and had it sold in less then 2 days I have believed in Craigslist ever since then and check it regularly on a daily basis.Needless to say My Safe has a lot more cash in it then it used to ever :whee:

Davidking623

Closed Ebay Bound!

Davidking623