• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dreadstar Lot - 8 CGC issues 9.8 WHITE pages.

8 posts in this topic

Not many Starlin fans on ebay - I always thought (and still do) that Dreadstar was one of the best series of the 80s (until Jim left anyway). ;)

So I have 8 slabs for sale here (as a LOT). I will consider offers on individual slabs, but would prefer to send them all together to save on shipping.

I will ship anywhere a board member lives. Shipping IS included. :takeit: Rules, but I will consider PM (Please consider for shipping if you make an offer - 8 slabs do not ship cheap).

I'll leave these up here until Sunday AM at which time they'll be prepped for ebay. Thanks for looking! (thumbs u

The books: Price is :news:SOLD!!

Large scans aren't working from Photobucket for some reason - please click the thumbnails for a larger view.

th_dreadstar1698.jpg

th_dreadstar1998.jpg

th_dreadstar2098.jpg

th_dreadstar1298.jpg

th_dreadstar1398.jpg

th_dreadstar1498.jpg

th_dreadstar798.jpg

th_dreadstar1598.jpg

I bought the entire run to read about 3 years ago and still haven't found the time.

it is a good read. good art.

or at least i thought so when i was 13.

I am a big Starlin fan due to his Warlock stuff so I hope this doesn't disappoint.