• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Atlanta Comic Con Nov. 15 2009.

20 posts in this topic

Honestly, I'm looking for any high-grade (9.4+) raw copies I can find, but I'll take the following issues in any grade:

#6 (2nd print)

#7 (2nd print)

The last few shows I've been to, I ask for TMNT and I get "I've got a ton, I just didn't bring them". I'm trying to avoid that at this show. (thumbs u

Honestly, I'm looking for any high-grade (9.4+) raw copies I can find, but I'll take the following issues in any grade:

#6 (2nd print)

#7 (2nd print)

The last few shows I've been to, I ask for TMNT and I get "I've got a ton, I just didn't bring them". I'm trying to avoid that at this show. (thumbs u

I had quite a few in my 50 cent boxes at the show. Not sure what the issue # were.

#6 (2nd print)

#7 (2nd print)

I've got #2 & #3 (several high grade copies) and some in the $1 boxes (not sure of the #'s but they are later in the series.

I had quite a few in my 50 cent boxes at the show. Not sure what the issue # were.

doh! Looks like I missed them. I was too busy looking through your slabs.

I've got #2 & #3 (several high grade copies) and some in the $1 boxes (not sure of the #'s but they are later in the series.

I'll be sure to stop by. How will I find you?

doh! Looks like I missed them. I was too busy looking through your slabs.

I'll be sure to stop by. How will I find you?

I'm usually set up along the back wall facing the front door. I'll have 2 tables. I'll put the TNMT #2 on the top left corner of my back board. If that doesn't work just scream "Jeff" and someone will point you in the right direction. :baiting:

Crowd was up from the last show for sure. Think I heard 450?

But LOTS of Crow collectors(which doesn't necessarily translate to comic book sales unfortunately)

A great show to buy books at though, and if you're in the area and haven't been in a while, you need to come out. (thumbs u

Next show is the usual Super Bowl Sunday show on February 7th.

Crowd was up from the last show for sure. Think I heard 450?

But LOTS of Crow collectors(which doesn't necessarily translate to comic book sales unfortunately)

A great show to buy books at though, and if you're in the area and haven't been in a while, you need to come out. (thumbs u

Next show is the usual Super Bowl Sunday show on February 7th.

nice pickup on that box Rick (thumbs u

Apparently your TMNT was in high demand! I got there 15 minutes after the show opened and someone had already bought out all your issues. :tonofbricks:

I appreciate the effort. (worship)

I was able to pick up a few upgrade copies at the show. I've found that this series isn't easily found in high-grade (9.6-9.8). If you or anybody comes across a collection with high-grade Mirage TMNT, I'm only a PM away. (thumbs u