• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

oversea boardies

1 post in this topic

I am going to give this a try so here we go.

I am here in Sarasota so I can submit books in person but I need at least 100 books to do so. If you live outside the US and you think you can save money by shipping the books to me and then I submit them in person, then I am offering my help. I will ship them back when they are done.

a) what is the catch? I then can submit a few of mine books along with everyone else books instead having to have 100 books all by myself. I already submitted 100 of my own books once and I don't know about you, but spending $2100 to $2200 on slabbing isn't easy.

b) you must be patient and allow me to do it at my own free time. It is free and I have a family and business to run so I can't run to the post office the next day. Sarasota is a small town and the post office line can be real long. Often, I walked in and left and have to come back later because the line is too long and I don't want to wait. Luckily it is 5 minutes from my house.

c) I definitely can't do this weekly or monthly so I am likely to offer this quarterly at best so we can all plan ahead.

d) PM me if we are interested so we can start working out the logistic.

e) your cost will be the exact cost of shipping + insurance, plus boxes if I have to buy them. If you don't already know, for every box you shipped, you are likely to have to at least tripled the amount on the way back. I will pack them with you choice of materials so just let me know.

pm me if you are interested and we can all figure this out