• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HAMMER COMES CLEAN.... CPG QUOTES.. THE FLIP SIDE

42 posts in this topic

The main point is this game of misdirection. Danny starts with little pieces of truth, and spins a tale better than Mark Twain! I don't deny ever restoring books, I just wanted to make clear that I don't sell restored books. Everyone who knows me knows that, and I have clearly stated that in this and other forums. My webpage talks about restoration and its effects on the value of a collectable. I don't know why he wants to make my part in Fantazia Restorations bigger than it really was, except to detract from the fact that he was and always has been selling restored books as unrestored, and doing this work himself.

These events happen over 15 years ago, and have nothing to do with the facts. CBG has made a definitive connection with Danny Dupcek and Richard Koos. Why he is continuing this charade? That is how his mind works. Deny until the end.

I traded a few e-mails with Dr. Richard Koos a few years back, trying to find out for myself whether he was in fact Danny Dupcek. He spun a very convincing tale of how everyone was wrong about him, that he was just a collector selling spare copies of key books he had duplicates of. Then more of the stories came out about restored books, and he started posting on the forums using one alias after another.

I only added my two cents when he started using my name to further his lies, and only made a response when someone let me know what was being said about me by him. I agree he is coming to the end of his rope. Danny has been lying so long now that he is starting to believe those lies are the gospel truth.