• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BS #9 and Omaha The Cat Dancer #1 - Both First Prints!

7 posts in this topic

These are the first appearances of Omaha The Cat Dancer in comics (BS #9) and in the Cat Dancers own title (Omaha #1). One of my strange and unusual collecting quirks is to have a CGC graded copy and a raw copy of every first appearance comic, and these two books have been quite a challenge to accomplish this task. Both books are really coming into their own in terms of character popularity and availability (which I would opine as being scarce in high-grade).

First :takeit: gets the goods.

Shipping is extra and the buyer will be charged the exact cost to ship.

Payment via PayPal is preferred, though I will accept other forms of payment by request via PM.

If you want to take both books, the best I will do on price for both is $350 shipped :news:

:ohnoez:

Bizarre Sex #9 (First Print) - First appearance of Omaha the Cat Dancer

Price: $100 plus shipping

BS_9.jpg

BS_9_back.jpg

:whee:

Omaha the Cat Dancer #1 (First Print) - CGC label notes that "Reed Waller" written on 1st page in pen - single copy at top of census.

Price: $250 plus shipping

Omaha_1_sm.jpg

Omaha_1_back_sm.jpg

These two books have still not sold after all this time?

Very shocking!

I just listed them (shrug)

Other than our PM's from awhile back, they were never listed for sale until now. As I mentioned above, I was actually considering getting one slabbed/raw copy of each book but couldn't find any and decided to sell them instead.

Very shocking!

Other than our PM's from awhile back, they were never listed for sale until now. As I mentioned above, I was actually considering getting one slabbed/raw copy of each book but couldn't find any and decided to sell them instead.

Sorry. Thought you had mentioned a while back having these for sale on your store site.

Great books!

Very shocking!

Sorry. Thought you had mentioned a while back having these for sale on your store site.

Great books!

No worries. (thumbs u

Did you end up finding a nice copy?