• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tampa show

28 posts in this topic

Reminder to everyone that this show is on Saturday, not the usual Sunday. (thumbs u

Whoops. Just saw this. That sucks. I was planning on going tomorrow. Too late to make it there now.

I bet attendance probably took a hit since it has been on Sundays for years now.

Ah well, it's the same stuff there every single time anyway.

it was fairly busy, the parking lot was full. I was there for only an hour. The wife and I walk thru it. I literally didn't see anything I care to spend money on. It has been 20 years since I went to a convention so it was still a lot of fun but I am too lazy to dive into all those bargain bins.

I did see a few familiar faces based on the pics posted here but seems like people were busy whenever I was near them so I didn't want to interrupt whatever sale pitches that were happening at the time.

I scored a stack of cherry picked books that I currently have on display in gallery function found over in the FS forums. Come by & browse. No buying is allowed, though.

Was good to see everyone from the cabal/posse again. Did not have high expectations for the show, but in retrospect should have brought more blank covers with me. I could have had 5 or 6 of them done in the span of an hour.