• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW SLABS! Just in from Sarasota! Silver, Bronze, mostly Marvel, DC, Cerebus

220 posts in this topic

Hey guys. Just got in 5 boxes of new slabs from CGC. Tons of really nice books and a few cheap books(translated I missed). Some of the books have been pressed, some have not, I am really not sure on some of them, but I will be happy to answer any question as truthfully as I can in a PM.

Books in this thread as early as Am Spidey #25 and as late as Am Spidey #323. Grades range from 9.8 to 8.0. Titles include Am Spideys, Astonishing Tales, Avengers, Batman, Brave & Bold, Captain America, Cerebus, DD, Detective, FF, Hulk, Iron Man, Jimmy Olsen, Marvel Feature, Marvel Premiere, Marvel Triple Action, Punisher limited, Secret Wars 8, Special Marvel Edition, Superboy & Legion, Super Friends, Superman, Tomb of Dracula 1, Wonder Woman, X-Men, Giant Size X-men #1, and Marvel/DC Bronze Horror.

Shipping is 7.00 by Priority mail. I will combine shipping to save you money. Paypal is fine, so is money order. Time payments available, depending upon amount of money and length of time (PMs please).

:takeit: is king, but will consider reasonable PMs. Not going to be heavy discounts though.

ok, posting will start shortly, and hopefully continue over the next several days/nights.