• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Modern 9.8s Hulk 340 x6, ASM 299, etc.

5 posts in this topic

I recently picked up a number of 9.8 modern slabs, including 6 Incredible Hulk 340s in CGC 9.8 all with white pages.

While all are very nice copies (they're 9.8s) two are basically perfect meaning perfect QP. Centering is dead on. They are priced accordingly. Meaning there may be a slight miswrap (but nothing extreme) on some, but on most, they are well centered white pagers.

With that in mind, I am listing these -- and I won't be able to scan until next weekend. The prices include priority shipping. Since I won't have scans, if you one and for some reason aren't happy, they are returnable. However, these all come from an original owner modern collection and are nice quality.

I also have access to a number of 9.8 X-Men slabs, so if you have a want list, please let me know. Also, there's a 9.9 (top census) X-Men 207. There are two on the census and one will go up for sale and the other will be "locked away".

Hulk 340 CGC 9.8 white $300 (perfectly centered)

Hulk 340 CGC 9.8 white $280 (almost perfectly centered)

Hulk 340 CGC 9.8 white $275

Hulk 340 CGC 9.8 white $275

Hulk 340 CGC 9.8 white $250

Hulk 340 CGC 9.8 white $230

ASM 299 CGC 9.8 white $90

More to be listed in the future!