• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blowout Sale! Free Mahnke Sketchbooks for each slab purchased! 20% off till 3!

161 posts in this topic

To many books after LBCC, FallCon and NY Big Apple. I have to move some books as my shelves are starting to bow (not really, but makes for an interesting mental picture)...

I will be offering up a lot of slabs and some raw books this eve. Here is how things are going to work...

I am going to offer Doug Mahnke 2009 Sketchbooks (unsigned) for purchases made based on a tier system of purchases. These sketchbooks have been selling as high as $35 on ebay, so do with them what you will!

For every CGC book purchased you will recieve 1 Mahnke Sketchbook. So buy 5 CGC books, get 5 Mahnke Sketchbooks!

For Raw books, for every $35 spent, you get a Mahnke Sketchbook.

Hopefully I have made this simple enough for everyone. I have 30 Sketchbooks to offer up for this promotion, after that...all gone...

I am also offering up something cool for this sale too...

The person who spends the most in this thread will also win a Doug Mahnke page of original art from my collection. I will pay to ship this out on my own, no shipping to you! Page is below from Man of Steel 98 p 22, last page in the book!

The sale starts at 4:00 CST and slowly progresses through the eve.

And don't worry about high prices, there will be a lot of lower priced slabs $20-on up throughout the listing!

Anyways, get your trigger fingers ready...

As always, :takeit: rules, shipping is additional Priority mail, MOs and Paypal accepted. PM with any questions!

Thread Closes on Wednesday at Noon CST!

88252.jpg.24fc2abf7f6f160adb869b5d12ab453a.jpg

88267.jpg.9399e1edba17ce190bc8d454661d3fc6.jpg

Teaser Early Bird Item...

Stuff of Legend 1 2009 Th3rd World Studios Convention Edition

CGC Signature Series 9.8

SIGNED BY MIKE RAICHT BRIAN SMITH CHARLES PAUL WILSON III & MICHAEL DEVITO ON 10/11/09

Mike Raicht & Brian Smith story

Charles Paul Wilson III cover & art

Limited to 100 copies made

$150

no pic, on its way back from CGC!

Here we go...

if pics are not up they will be later, but would prefer to get these posted as I think at the prices listed they should go quickly regardless of pics!

Remember, for each slab sold, 1 free sketchbook...30 of them available!

First up...

Uncanny X-Men #507

KC Planet Comic Con Variant

CGC 9.8

$25