• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cockrum/Yu/Darrow/Powell/Pini/Cooke and more on Ebay...No Reserve!

5 posts in this topic

Just listed a few things on Ebay last night:

Dave Cockrum Wolverine Pinup

Leinil Yu Batman Pinup

Geof Darrow Hard-Boiled Pinup

Eric Powell Darth Vader Pinup

Aragones/Sakai Groo/Usagi Jam Piece

Wendy Pini Elfquest sketch

Darwyn Cooke New Frontier prelim

Bob Burden Flaming Carrot sketch

All starting at $.99 with no reserve:

http://shop.ebay.com/fantasiatoyz/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=10&_rdc=1

Check 'em out. Thanks!

would it still be $12 shipping within the state of CA?

Yes. It's just a flat rate I charge for USPS Priority Mail shipping with Sig Confirmation. For anything over $250, I'll add insurance. Ebay no longer allows insurance as an option, so I have to build it into the shipping price. Sometimes it ends up more than $12, sometimes less...but $12 seems to be a fair average.

would it still be $12 shipping within the state of CA?

Yes. It's just a flat rate I charge for USPS Priority Mail shipping with Sig Confirmation. For anything over $250, I'll add insurance. Ebay no longer allows insurance as an option, so I have to build it into the shipping price. Sometimes it ends up more than $12, sometimes less...but $12 seems to be a fair average.

For artwork packed flat in masonite or heavy cardboard that is pretty fair. More often than not I wind up spending $15 or more on a masonite sandwich of artwork. $12 is a pretty small shipping fee for art shipped flat.

Best,

Chris