• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big Sale! Lots of Art and Books!

80 posts in this topic

"Georgia Wilderness" -drawn on location in the north Georgia mountains

Pencil and gouache

approx 8 x 10

$75

Where in the North Georgia mountains were you when you did this?

Thanks for the great comments guys and a big thank you for the few cats who have already picked some stuff up!

Our family has a house in North Georgia mountains by Vogel State Park which is about 20 minutes from Blairsville. It was near one of the many great waterfalls up there, Helton Creek Falls. It's so beautiful! It was during a hike there, when my wife and I originally came up with the idea for Korgi.

If I had my own place and money right now, I would jump to buy this and get it framed :( I think it's beautiful. I've been thinking of getting into water colours myself. Maybe in a year or two I can buy something of yours when I move out :)

"Palm Study" -Drawn on location at a Central Florida zoo.

Watercolor

approx 8 x 10

$75

"Georgia Wilderness" -drawn on location in the north Georgia mountains

Pencil and gouache

approx 8 x 10

$75

Where in the North Georgia mountains were you when you did this?

Thanks for the great comments guys and a big thank you for the few cats who have already picked some stuff up!

Our family has a house in North Georgia mountains by Vogel State Park which is about 20 minutes from Blairsville. It was near one of the many great waterfalls up there, Helton Creek Falls. It's so beautiful! It was during a hike there, when my wife and I originally came up with the idea for Korgi.

I live in Toccoa and commute to Dahlonega for one of my jobs so I knew you were in the vicinity.

You don't need me or anyone else to say you got the goods, but great stuff nonetheless. :hail: Best wishes on the sales. And keep on creating your creations. :headbang:

Softcover copies of Korgi Book 1 and 2.

Signed and sketched

15 available

$20

"Priscilla"

4.5 x 6

watercolor & ink

$50

"Skeletal StillLife" -painted from life

Acrylic

approx 8 x 10

$65

"Skull Study" -Painted from Life

Oil

approx 8 x 10

$65

PM Sent :)

Softcover copies of Korgi Book 1 and 2.

Signed and sketched

15 available

$20

"Priscilla"

4.5 x 6

watercolor & ink

$50

"Skeletal StillLife" -painted from life

Acrylic

approx 8 x 10

$65

"Skull Study" -Painted from Life

Oil

approx 8 x 10

$65

PM Sent :)

Per PM, :takeit:

Thanks Christian!

(worship)(worship)

Thank You for all the great comments and for picking up some artwork and books!

It's great to see these find new homes! Feel free to send me a PM if you'd like to make an offer on anything. I have also gotten a few requests for time payments on the bigger items which I would be happy to accomodate!

-Christian