• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kane Hodder 9.9 SS! LAST REDUCTION!

64 posts in this topic

Anyone who wants to derail this thread, may! The book will no longer be for sale in 10 minutes anyway, so let's just chat it up!

I promise not to get my panties twisted! (thumbs u

T.J., do you use conditioner in that thing?

Good question, Steve. Actually, I do use the same Head & Shoulders on my beard that I do my hair.

Good question. Next?

Does that keep the beard dandruff at bay?

T.J., do you use conditioner in that thing?

Good question, Steve. Actually, I do use the same Head & Shoulders on my beard that I do my hair.

Good question. Next?

Does that keep the beard dandruff at bay?

Well, it helps, but the skin under a beard tends to dry out more than the scalp, so you will end up with beard dandruff. A good moisturizing dandruff shampoo and some tender loving care will keep it to a minimum.

Next?

Do you have to fight off critters to keep them from trying to make their home in it?

Good question. Critter infestation can be a problem if one isn't careful with their beard. One needs to make sure to wear beard protection (such as a facial onesie) when sleeping to make sure nothing nests in there at night.

Now while I've never found animals, I have found pencils and pens that I forgot I put in there.