• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All Golden Age and Silver Age DC's (raw)

112 posts in this topic

Finally getting around to listing some books that I've been meaning to list for 3 days now. :sumo:

:takeit: gets priority over PM's as usual. Reasonable PM offers will be listened to but not necessarily accepted. :foryou:

Shipping

Up to 5 raw comics via USPS Priority Mail Envelope = $5.00 (USA only)

Up to 40 raw comics via USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Box = $10.00 (USA only)

Up to 5 raw comics via USPS Priority Mail Envelope = $10.00 (Canada only)

Up to 40 raw comics via USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Box = $25.00 (Canada only)

Up to 5 raw comics via USPS Priority Mail Envelope = $13.00 (International only)

Up to 40 raw comics via USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Box = $39.00 (International only)

As always, if you're not pleased with any comic you buy from me, I will gladly refund your purchase price once the book is received back in the same condition. (thumbs u

A few books coming up shortly then I have to run out for awhile. I'll be listing more books later today.

Adventure Comics #190 (1953) 3.0/3.5 $59.00

Book is complete. Cover is attached at both staples but both staples are rusty (top staple more so than bottom). Small chips at LLC of front cover and URC of back cover. All interior pages are complete with no cutouts.

th_AdventureComics190VG-.jpgth_AdventureComics190VG-Back.jpg

Challengers of the Unknown #35 (1963) 8.0 $25.00

Everything's intact with no missing pages or cutouts. Very nice copy!

th_ChallengersofTheUnknown35VF.jpg

:takeit:

Superboy #23 (1952) 3.0 $49.00

Complete issue, everything's securely attached. 1" spine split at top, 2" spine split at bottom. Chips at URC of front cover and BRC of back cover and short tears along top and left edges on back cover.

th_Superboy23GD-VG.jpgth_Superboy23GD-VGBack.jpg