• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Project Sketch - Brandon Petterson THOR CGC SS 9.8 Colored :)

16 posts in this topic

After a long day of staring at it. I figured I'd put it up for sale. The sketch is by Brandon Petterson (X-Men, Spider-man) The colors were done by Morry Holowell and finally the thirg signature was by Jim Cheung (He did all of the characters around the border)

My asking price is $120 Shipped, to the U.S. Only. I've had nothing but problems with International shipments.

And since my wife hacked my Pay-pal account, M.O. checks, banks drafts ect.. are welcomes.

First :takeit: wins, PMs with reasonable offers are respectfully reviewed. And trades, depending on the books are also considered.

Thanks a bunch, now here's the book :) Crappy scan, I know, if you request any up close pictures I can take them and post them later. Trust me, the colors make up the sketch.

img025.jpg

Okay, I will add this sketch because I need some funds. Pencils were done by Mark Kidwell (boardie favorite) and inks by Mark Morales (Thor, Secret Invasion, Ects)

The total cost for this sketch, including inking, and slabbing was $175 for me. But I'm crazy like that.

Your Cost is $130 Shipped. Offers are welcomed too.

img021.jpg

P6200005.jpg

I took this pic at Heroe Con.. Morales doing the ink work :)