• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another one :p Wolverine SOLD

101 posts in this topic

$200 shipped... cheapest price ever for a BWS sig!!

Gorgeous book!

But what is with all the BWS signature books being sold lately? Is he finally opening up to the process, as that would be great.

He's still tough as nails. I was lucky enough to have a private signing with him.... it ain't easy or cheap, I'll tell you that.

Gorgeous book!

But what is with all the BWS signature books being sold lately? Is he finally opening up to the process, as that would be great.

He's still tough as nails. I was lucky enough to have a private signing with him.... it ain't easy or cheap, I'll tell you that.

(worship)

Nicely done! Between you and JJ, now I know who can pull it off and make the books come through looking sharp.

Gorgeous book!

(worship)

Nicely done! Between you and JJ, now I know who can pull it off and make the books come through looking sharp.

:acclaim: