• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

your most prized pedigreed ga book?

163 posts in this topic

nice books, all, but it warms my heart that after 18 mos. and 15 pages none of you saps can match the book that kicked it all off.

invadersfc.jpg

invadersbc.jpg

That's a really nice looking 2.5. (thumbs u Oh wait! That marker is on the book, not the case. Never mind.

The ironic thing about it is there is actually a board member with the name Billy Parker. He seems pretty cool to me but after reading this, I'm not sure. He doesn't seem like a weenie and I'm not sure what it means to be a "dorkie butt". It doesn't sound very flattering. (shrug)

nice books, all, but it warms my heart that after 18 mos. and 15 pages none of you saps can match the book that kicked it all off.

invadersfc.jpg

invadersbc.jpg

That's a really nice looking 2.5. (thumbs u Oh wait! That marker is on the book, not the case. Never mind.

The ironic thing about it is there is actually a board member with the name Billy Parker. He seems pretty cool to me but after reading this, I'm not sure. He doesn't seem like a weenie and I'm not sure what it means to be a "dorkie butt". It doesn't sound very flattering. (shrug)

y'all ought to see what's written on the first page; the submitter asked cgc to note "_______________written on first page," but they refused. thankfully.