• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post-Halloween Randomness - Modern/Copper, Marvel/DC/Indies galore!

193 posts in this topic

A whole schmidty thread with nothing I want :cry:

Tell me your indie needs, and I'll go a-huntin' :baiting:

Let me have a think Michael (thumbs u

I'm two bottles of red wine through the night, the grey matter ain't working too good. A nice Goddess #1-#8 set would be nice even though it ain't indie.

Bryan - I've got a couple of Thundercats and one measly Tombraider book - I'll post them up for ya.

The other book - are you talking about Warrior #1 from Ultimate Creations? Yeah, I don't that one, unfortunately.

Bryan - I've got a couple of Thundercats and one measly Tombraider book - I'll post them up for ya.

The other book - are you talking about Warrior #1 from Ultimate Creations? Yeah, I don't that one, unfortunately.

Cool Thanks.

Yeah I was talking about Warrior.

GI Joe (Image)

GI Joe #1 (3 copies available) $2/each or $5/all three

GI Joe #2 $2

GI Joe #3 $1

GI Joe #4 $1

GI Joe #5 $1

GI Joe: Convention Special $3

GI Joe: MIA One-Shot $2

All books are NM or better.

gi-joe-2001-1-copya.jpg

gi-joe-2001-1-copya-t.jpg gi-joe-2001-1-copyb-t.jpg gi-joe-2001-1-copyc-t.jpg gi-joe-2001-2-t.jpg gi-joe-2001-3-t.jpg

gi-joe-2001-4-t.jpg gi-joe-2001-5-t.jpg gi-joe-convention-special-t.jpg gi-joe-mia-t.jpg