• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SUPER SALE OF ORIGINAL ART!

12 posts in this topic

OK guys and gals.....some really nice artwork and some really nice prices. If you buy a few, I will hook you up with an even better price. Gman is looking to deal. Payment by check or MO. PM with any questions or offers or even post the :takeit: First purchase gets a fat bonus!

First up...

Nightwing title splash from issue #39 by Scott McDaniel (professionally framed) and signed. Ready for your wall. Features Nightwing and Huntress as well as Oracle. I will add in the Nightwing #39 comic book as well. Asking $450 + shipping.

11-20new004.jpg

11-20new005.jpg

Elektra splash by Scott McDaniel from Elektra: Root of Evil. Signed and in perfect shape. As a bonus you will receive all four issues from Elektra: Root of Evil signed by McDaniel in NM/M. Asking $325 + shipping.

newart004-1.jpg

Gman is looking to deal.

Did you just refer to yourself in the 3rd person? :o

Just checking.

Best

Chris

PS. Chris just wanted to know.

always open to trades...presently looking for art by frank brunner, tim sale, ed benes, jim balent, bill sienkiewicz, ross andru...or just something cool. always looking for alex ross canvas giclees (framed) or cgc comics (silver and early bronze).

if someone is interested in all of the above pieces....take em all for $2K plus shipping by check/mo. :o

MARVEL COMICS PRESENTS #72 back cover art by Jackson Guice. Professionally framed. Features Shanna, DD and Red Wolf. Asking $695 + shipping.

newart008.jpg

newart007.jpg

The art would look better in the frame if the mat went to the edge of the boarder.

Those Grell pieces are very nice. What are the sizes and medium used?

thanks..

i believe they are 11x17 and oil was used on the widow and watercolor on the canary. i can double check tonight.