• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smurfs Club

32 posts in this topic

Count my daughter in (thumbs u

smurfs1.jpg

I got my daughter the #1 a few weeks ago to try and convert her to a comic book nerd like my son and I and apparently the plan worked!!! :cloud9:

She loved it so much she BEGGED me to get her the entire run and i was able to find the #2 on eBay and the #3 from spiderturtle(thanks again btw!!!). She LOVES the books and has them hanging on her wall. Now, she has the #1 Registry set and is SOOO excited to get a Registry award next year for it so PLEASE nobody unearth and register a 9.9!!! :wishluck:

smurfs2.jpg

smurfs3.jpg

That's awesome!

If she's going to follow all things Smurf in comics, there's one coming out next year that you might want to check out first (to make sure it's appropriate). It's called "Night of the Smurfing Dead". Yep, even the Smurfs are not safe from being zombified.

I saw some preview pages in Artist Alley at WWChicago and it looked hilarious! I'll look up the artists' name and post it later.

That's awesome!

If she's going to follow all things Smurf in comics, there's one coming out next year that you might want to check out first (to make sure it's appropriate). It's called "Night of the Smurfing Dead". Yep, even the Smurfs are not safe from being zombified.

I saw some preview pages in Artist Alley at WWChicago and it looked hilarious! I'll look up the artists' name and post it later.

Thanks, i'll check it out but i highly, highly doubt she would want that.

I'm fairly big into zombie books and movies and she HATES them. She wont even look at my bookcase because shes afraid she'll see the cover to one of my books and get "freaked out". She hates everything zombie so much, i dont think even Smurf zombies could get a pass from her.

Very old thread, but in case someone is interested I am auctioning here a lot of the magazine Spirou from 1958 including issues 1071 and 1072 (first apperance of the Smurfs). Details in the thread. (thumbs u

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8388660#Post8388660