• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 129 9.2 WHITE, ASM 300 9.4, GS X-Men 1 7.5, 94 7.0, Giant Spidy 4 9.4

6 posts in this topic

I listed six nice books all recently slabbed. The highlight being an ASM #129 in 9.2 with white pages. Also an ASM #300 in 9.4, Giant Size X-Men #1 in 7.5 (trimmed), an X-Men #94 in 7.0, Giant Size Spidey #4 in 9.4 (3rd Punisher), and a Daredevil #181 in 9.6. These listings will end tuesday the 27th between 6 and 7 p.m. Pacific time. Click on the #129 below and see my other items. Some obscure London Night books also listed and ending this Sunday. -----Sid

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2220110602&category=33819&sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%3AIT&rd=1

I just added two more high grade keys.

ASM #238 CGC 9.4 With Tattooz, first Hobgoblin

Uncanny X-Men #266 CGC 9.6 WHITE pages, First full Gambit

These two will be three-day auctions and will start tonight (saturday) around 7:30 p.m. Pacific time and will end with the others listed above on tuesday night. -----Sid

Less than 24 hours to go on these key high grade Modern and Bronze age slabbed books. They all end Tuesday night between 6:00 and 7:30 p.m. pacific time.

Also (not that anyone would care) I have another big pile o' Razor and London Night books ending next Sunday as well. ------Sid