• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Benefit Sale, Please Look to help someone! SA & MORE ADDED!!

44 posts in this topic

I picked up my brick yesterday. All new stuff (last 6 months or so). David has some great overstock and I think for a quarter each, you can't go wrong.

thanks Dave.

I'm still waiting on my brick. :whistle:

Yours is packed and waiting to go to the PO tomorrow.

As I mentioned in the original posting, these take a while to build. And I mentioned it would be a week til I could get one (of the total EIGHT I ended up selling) out. Pirate came and got his personally yesterday (he did most of the work and I didn't have to pack it) and I was very busy in the store but I got yours finally done and packed yesterday. Three more done today as well as some other stuff packed. Please be patient guys, it will all get to you.

As another update, the sale and some donations by several generous people have helped me raise right around $600 for the Christmas of this family. This is more than I had really hoped for so I want to thank everyone many times over.

The husband continues to everyone off by spending his cash on things like eating out and another xbox 360 system and more games (his kids learn this from talking to his mother). Again, thanks to you all for helping me out to raise this cash. I do really appreciate it and they will too in the next week as I deliver the funds.

I picked up my brick yesterday. All new stuff (last 6 months or so). David has some great overstock and I think for a quarter each, you can't go wrong.

thanks Dave.

As I mentioned in the original posting, these take a while to build. And I mentioned it would be a week til I could get one (of the total EIGHT I ended up selling) out. Pirate came and got his personally yesterday (he did most of the work and I didn't have to pack it) and I was very busy in the store but I got yours finally done and packed yesterday. Three more done today as well as some other stuff packed. Please be patient guys, it will all get to you.

As another update, the sale and some donations by several generous people have helped me raise right around $600 for the Christmas of this family. This is more than I had really hoped for so I want to thank everyone many times over.

The husband continues to everyone off by spending his cash on things like eating out and another xbox 360 system and more games (his kids learn this from talking to his mother). Again, thanks to you all for helping me out to raise this cash. I do really appreciate it and they will too in the next week as I deliver the funds.

:applause:

Didn't mean to sound impatient. :foryou:

thanks Dave.

:applause:

Didn't mean to sound impatient. :foryou:

Its ok. I needed to let everyone know how it was going. Between my regular job and working the store...I put in 78 hours work this week, I am pooped. Not the youngster I used to be.