• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Iron Man 1 x2, Flash 176 Books Added!!! Books Reduced AGAIN!! Under GPA!!!

21 posts in this topic

Few books tonight. Usual rules apply, offers welcome, but this guy :takeit: rules the day. Shipping is 10 bucks for priority boxed shipping within the US. International is no problem just ask for a shipping quote. Do NOT buy if you are on the probation list until you've set things right. I did not have any of these books pressed or slabbed, so I do not know if they've been pressed or not.

Holy Moly?!?? Nothing?!? Not even a smarta$$ comment? Are u Kidding me? Nobody needs an Iron Man 1?

uhh...well..uhhmmm, I do have a comment visting here from Germany, it does have a PHD in anthropology, however it's mouth is full of an early thanksgiving dinner and it would be rude to say anything with a full mouth....sorry ???

Just got grades back on a few books from CGC. These are all for sale upon approval of Scan.

Iron Man 1 CGC 7.0 OW to W SS (Signed by Gene Colan and Stan Lee) $850 (GPA is pretty sparse for SS signed by both Lee and Colan, A 6.0 sold for 760 back in March and a 7.0 signed by just Stan sold for $900 back in June of last year.)

Avengers 4 CGC 4.0 OW SS (Signed by Joe Simon and Stan Lee) $750 (GPA has the last 4.0 signed by just Stan selling for $650 back in March.)

Tales of Suspense 57 CGC 6.5 (First Hawkeye) $175 This book was pressed!

Batman 9 CGC 3.0 White Pages ON HOLD for now This book was pressed to remove a spine roll. I bought this on the boards awhile back from JDJunker and the book presents extremely well, with the best PQ I've ever personally seen for a 60+ year old book. This book is being held temporarily based on PM.