• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Posting to Hammer2 at CPG check it out!

22 posts in this topic

http://www.comicspriceguide.com/forum2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10584&whichpage=5

Hammer, My only question is this. If you have a Spiderman #1 UNRESTORED such as your last auction, why in heavens sake would you not submit to CGC just for the hell of it to satisfy the collectors out there? Instead of getting a bid of $7 plus thousand dollars, you could generate a few maybe even more thousand on a small submission fee and prove everybody wrong.

Why keep on standing your ground on this CGC issue? if you know that you are suspect to allegations? Any business man will try to maximize

profits no matter what. Maximum value is what counts in business.

If you feel that you are black balled by CGC then submit under an different name.It's as easy as that.

only danny boy would know that much info about fantazia, yet danny boy still denies he's danny dupcak. foreheadslap.gif keep having foot and mouth disease danny boy, you continue to look like a complete insufficiently_thoughtful_person. 27_laughing.gif

at some point he mentions (a coulple of times now) that CGC will not accept submissions from him AT ALL. Is this true? i dont remember this coming up before now, but how and why would CGC patently not accept submissions from anyone? it is a good spin answer but it dont hold too much water. why would they care who the book and fees in question come from. all they do is grade books for money, why cut off their noses to spite their face?

at some point he mentions (a coulple of times now) that CGC will not accept submissions from him AT ALL. Is this true? i dont remember this coming up before now, but how and why would CGC patently not accept submissions from anyone? it is a good spin answer but it dont hold too much water. why would they care who the book and fees in question come from. all they do is grade books for money, why cut off their noses to spite their face?

From the article:

“I wouldn’t have signed him up as a dealer, if he did send a book in under his name,” Borock said, “because I have heard too many bad things about him.”

Chris

From the article:

“I wouldn’t have signed him up as a dealer, if he did send a book in under his name,” Borock said, “because I have heard too many bad things about him.”

Chris

The REAL quote was something like "I wouldn't sign him up as a dealer because I have heard too many bad things about him, I would worry about him accepting other peoples comics. If he did send a book in under his name, I couldn't care less."

What's also funny is that he says we will down grade or find restoration on his books that don't have any. But he could submit under any name and/or through a friend and we would never know it was his book. This guy is a piece of work. makepoint.gif

The REAL quote was something like "I wouldn't sign him up as a dealer because I have heard too many bad things about him, I would worry about him accepting other peoples comics. If he did send a book in under his name, I couldn't care less."

What's also funny is that he says we will down grade or find restoration on his books that don't have any. But he could submit under any name and/or through a friend and we would never know it was his book.

or he could just make up another alias living under the same roof! seems to have worked for him so far! devil.gif

Here's the question he should answer for everyone:

How old are you, Koos?

He will NEVER answer that question truthfully; his lies would unravel if he did. Even giving the DECADE of his supposed birth would unravel his fabrications--not that CBG didn't already do a wonderful job in unravelling them.

Richard Koos is 69 years old and is Danny's Step-father.

Danny Dupcak turned 50 last July 16th.

This whole thing kinda makes me wonder about the real Richard Koos. If we can assume he's Danny's step-father and he's hitting 70, is Richard "in the know" regarding Danny's actions? Is the guy senile? Is he a willing patner in the scams?

Any thoughts here? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Timely

Richard Koos knows that Danny buys and sells comic books and sportscards on and off ebay. And so does mama Dupcak aka "Lee".

After Danny's rep in the biz took a hit after his famous "Eastern File copies" fiasco and his arrest in the late 90's for fraud, he realized that he couldn't sell squat under his real name.

So, his genius criminal mind came up with the concept of selling under his Step-father's name "Richard Koos" and adding Doctor to the name.

Hey, who doesn't trust a doctor? He even went as far as opening a checking account under the name of Dr.Richard Koos!

I doubt very much that Richard & Lee really know what Danny is really up to.